Friday 23 October 2015

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on...

You've got the healing that i want. Just like they say it in the song, till the dawn, lets Marvin Gaye and get it on ...

This Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor song has been giving me life. I just loveeet! So how have you all been. I'm fine. Life is happening as usual. More drama everyday; sometimes more than I can handle but er well. We already know drama follows me around so no biggie. I'm not sharing the latest episode in the series of my life that I have titled, Dear Lord, Why Me? Y'all not ready for it. (Honeydame, CoyIntrovert and SingleNigerian, please leave this one alone)

Nails on fleek :D
First things first, my nails are back!!! You think we're here to play? After everything I've been through this year, please I had to invoke all the powers that be to bless my nails and it happened.
When they ask if you got your nails fixed and it's all yours ...*moonwalks*

Second, are you people not honestly shopping on Konga.com? So you are and I have not earned anything through you? You people play too much. What do you think the banners up top and on the sides are for? Please click click click away and purchase. Use my link and make me some money please. This your baby girl needs to feed to keep body and soul together. I'm not thirsting after glass house yet but a nice house would do. Atilola, come and try Konga so you can compare with Jumia. Thanks in advance. And If I eventually buy my own glass house, I'll give y'all a room each too. You might need to share though. Maybe Atoskin can share with HD and we'll name that the Room of Hips or Hippy Room. See, even my joke is dry. This is not a joking stuvvv. Epp me plis. Epp me. I'm suvvring.

I guess we can all agree that I'm not dead. *Side eyes* TLG and Honeydame. My life is just going through some changes. You can follow @toinlicious for more of my deliciousness.

So to the real reason I'm back here. The wonderful Lola of Rose of Sharon tagged me in this Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award and I had to come out of hibernation. Thanks so much Lola. Lola is the lovely author of Twenty Nine. You can check out her other books on Okadabooks.

Here are the rules
1.                  Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site; Check
2.                  Put the award logo on your blog; Check
3.                  Answer the ten questions sent to you; In a bit
4.                  Nominate five blogs; Okay
5.                  Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Alright

1. What is your biggest pet peeve? I honestly don't know, it depends on where, when, who, what and how. I have a long list. From people who drive slow on the fast lane, to people who stay on your lane and refuse to move when the traffic light goes green because they are not exactly going your way but stupidly blocks you, to those who pick their nose and flick it. Biggest though? I don't know. If I like you, some of these things might not even bother me except that snot flick.

2. What does your last text message say? MO: Why were you calling me at 6:58am?

3. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and coke? Which do you prefer? I can't tell the difference and give me water. I can't believe my relationship with berryblast is over and I'm not even sad. What is this life? A rotten pot of beans I tell you.

4. Make a confession about anything.  There is this 22million naira house that I'm thirsting after. I need money!!!

5. Name one item on your bucket list. To live alone in another country

6. If you were another person, would you make friends with yourself? Hell yeah! Have you met me? You obviously haven't because if you have, you'll definitely know. I'm amazing. I know my vain is showing but I'm not tucking it in. I'm that fabulous and cute and nice and my heart? Too large for its own good. Let's not forget my smile too.

7. What is your secret weapon to lure the oppoiste sex, boyfriend, husband, potential? I'm not luring anybody abeg. Did you not read about My lover? I didn't even have to do nothing and he wanted to die on top the matter.

8. What do you want to know about the future? Did I eventually kill my brother or did he kill me? I need to know this. Oh wait, or what colour did I paint my 22milion naira house :D

9. What would you change about your experience in secondary school? Honestly, nothing. I had the best and most unserious time of my life there lol. Traumatising for my family especially my dad and my sister, Prim-not though, seeing as Prim-not was the model daughter hehehe

10. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings. I'm a sucker for them

I'm nominating:
This Lagos Girl (see, i told you i wasn't dead)
Lara (Can you put me in your luggage and take me traveling with you? I don't weigh much)
Atilola (All in good time babe, all in good time)
Duru  (I know the award is for sisters but this boy is around ladies all the time so *shrug*)
Oh, you thought I'd stick with rules? Lool. Welcome to me.

1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
3. Make a confession about anything.
4. What is the lesson of love that took you the longest to learn?
5. If you could spend one day alone with anyone in history (dead or alive), whom would you choose?
6. If you had to teach your kids one lesson in life, what would it be?
7. If you could "un-know" one thing, what would it be?
8. Paint your entire home inside and out a single colour other than white, what colour would you choose?
9. What is the most terrifying moment of your life?
10. If you could transport yourself to a place/era in d world, where would you go?

Get to answering and leave me a link so I can check out your answers. Thanks for indulging.

31 comments:

  1. heheheheheheheheh Wait! Did i just read Duru?! Ah! Egbon! Why fall my hand like this nah.. I am straight like Ruler nah... heheheh Okay! Will be back to read the post (Just scrolled through).. But no! AYam definitely not doing SISTER HOOD ANYTHING.. Biko.. I refuse to be Caitelyn'Ed.. Shuo!!! Biko.. heheheh. Welcome back Egbon.. Missed you much ToyoN... and thats how someone did not pick my call :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehheh Oya aYaf show! 22 Million Naira house?! Ah! and I thought I was the "Joseph the Dreamer" in our love/hate relationship :( I haf been Overtaken i see :).. Oh mehn! you just haf to loff Toin.. I dunno why shaaa.. But you just gotta loF her by default.. Plus **whispers.. She on Fleek like that in real life..

      P.S: with all due respect in this Universe Egbon..kindly be informed that aYam STILL NOT DOING ANY SISTERHOOD AWARD ANYTHING SHA! aYaf sha tell you my own :) iKid.. Will do a BrotherHood own instead ASAP. Thanks for always Egbon..

      In other news.. Whoopp W hoop! I sooo cannot wait for November. Bet Holl uP first oh Egbon! You diNNor answer that #7 kweshion truthfully nah.. You know we know :) Cheers.. So its till 4 months again ba?! **Cleans lone tear..

      Delete
    2. lol @ caitlyned havent you heard she just won woman of the year ? Instead of you to be happy. Plus Ill tag you too. I'm not as mean as Toinlicious oh. My reason is that you are the one I call sister in blogsville. * tongue out*

      Delete
  2. To in is out of hibernation....I shop on both ecommerce and work for one...I have even reduced my online shopping.

    Thanks for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good way to draw me out of my hibernation too ;-) thanks sis. Btw I was hoping you would ask about the last text message - would have waited till a bank alert of '000 000 comes in...

    Weekend is here again so count me in on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Toinlicious... nice to se you are still here, thank you so much for choosing me, I am not sure when I will get around to it, so I wanted to answer the questions here:

    1. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who say one thing and mean another, just tell the truth

    3. Make a confession about anything. I was so low at one point in my life that I thought it would be better to leave this world, I held on to the light and I am grateful that I did

    4. What is the lesson of love that took you the longest to learn? That people say one thing and really mean another and that you can not count on anyone other than yourself... still I want to give love a try again one day

    5. If you could spend one day alone with anyone in history (dead or alive), whom would you choose? I would choose my D so that I could ask questions and hopefully have them answered..

    6. If you had to teach your kids one lesson in life, what would it be? Always love yourself and don't let anyone put you down... I want them to know they are important, just because they are...

    7. If you could "un-know" one thing, what would it be? Wow... there are some things but then I might not be who I am... so I guess nothing

    8. Paint your entire home inside and out a single colour other than white, what colour would you choose? Different shades of purple

    9. What is the most terrifying moment of your life? I have had couple of these two... mostly losing my best friend and being in a pit of despair about it... it was pretty dark there, I am glad to have climbed out eventually

    10. If you could transport yourself to a place/era in d world, where would you go? Portugal, I desperately want to see this country and then go from there ...

    have a great weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yassssss! Toin lives! *dancing shakiti*
    Please don't live alone in the new country na, take me with you, pleeeaseee, puuuullllleeeeaaaase, I'll be very sweet like sweet....I'll also be good, good, good like goodie goodie *best grin possible*

    ReplyDelete
  6. typed a long ass commentand lost it?!!!!! I'm so angry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, had fun reading this. Toin biko which house is that. Let a brother start eyeing it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little devil..... El oh El. So you want to know if you killed ur brother or if he killed you. .... and Abt that 22million naira house, we will be praying with you on that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The drama queen lives on. I couldn't just help hearing a voice in my head chatting away in these words. You see, I would have known whether this voice is living up to the standard of the real toinlicious' if you hadn't driven past my short self that day at favos. *tears*

    Nne biko I want N22m too. The difference is I'll split it between a house and car. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madam, I tagged you on this post on my blog. Kindly get to it. God bless!

      Delete
  10. Welcome back and great to see you are still as humorous as ever. Greetings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey toin....
    Cute nails! Even if I tried to dream, mine won't be as cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello bae, awwayu today?

    So my post is up. Check out http://www.mindplosive.com/2015/10/2-in-1.html I hope it passes muster ;-) and I do have a book on Okadastore too. In fact I entered for a contest biko download my book too and help this baibe blow...

    http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10109

    Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  13. See fine nails. Just 2 weeks ago, my nails were on fleek like that too and everyone was praising Jesus for my life. Fast forward to today, I have chopped it all! It is embarrassing. Forward march to the salon with you as my inspiration. Your ambition sef is on fleek like your nails. 22 Milion Naira house...remember me in paradise o. Question 7..as a badooo fa! No need for secret weapon. Nice! Lovely read as usual. Please post more often jare ( I know...pot...kettle...)

    ReplyDelete
  14. As usual Toin and her vain ways must shine through...me too i have long nails comot.(beef much) see those answers got me laffing my head off...22 million naira house sha...please remember i'm your friend whether online or not who cares? point is there is 'friend' inside the sentence...

    ReplyDelete
  15. blessings my sistah, i came by to say thank you. I will pick up by weeks end because you have some requirement and i must honor that.

    Thanks again.
    be a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blessings...
      thank you for stopping by and sharing ....
      i haven't answered your questions yet, though I will

      Delete
  16. See how you answered the questions like WAEC. God bring those days back. This 22 million naira house, we must wash it oh, like seriously. Why would you want to live alone in another country? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Daddy G.O. believes there will be NO SINGLE ADEBOYE in hell

    http://media.rccgnet.org/download/A%20City%20without%20the%20Sun.mp3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol, why will you nominate me when Lola nominated me too? I had alreadt done hers and scheduled it long before you nominated me, pele.

    I will try Konga only if you give me my own room first. And I'm not sharing with anybody o.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You didn't want to stick with the rules abi u were too lazy to form questions ? *side eyeing you right back* ......... meanwhile dis work u af gimme ehn

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have now done my post. Go enjoy it !!!!!!!!!! It's dedicated to you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Number seven killed and resurrected me. Chai! Oya time to come out of hibernation again o! Don't wait until I disappear again as you usually do.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I thought the famous ikebe is the secret weapon to lure the opposite sex..........abeg...edit that your response oh......

    How are you doing dearie

    ReplyDelete
  23. lmao @ epppp mee.... Toin!!!!!! I have missed you plentyyy.... Laughed so hard while reading this.. No joking sturvs... I tell you! I wonder when i will even come out of this rock that I'm hiding under on and start writing again. Oya eppp meee toin. Love ya!!!!

    And yeah, its me o, OddNaijaChic... that chic that ran away...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice nails,where did you fix it? -___- Your dream to own that use will come through ni oruko Jeeeesu! Amin! *Eli ja breadi* Hmmm who deceived you that you had a nice smile? Show off!!! Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  25. O gosh! I thought I left a comment , all for me to come here and see it was all in my head :/ *I am soo weird* :/ thanks for nominating me :D :D I will most def write on it ! PS When I read it I was like I dunno what questions to ask oh but I shall rebel like u hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  26. Haven't I missed you? You are so hilarious. Hope you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete

Hit me nicely